The contest is over. Thank you to everyone who entered. The winners of Magic City: Season 1 on Blu-ray are Steph and Anita. Congratulations! Email your mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org before Oct. 18, 2012, to claim your prize.
Disc Dish is giving away two Blu-ray copies of TV show Magic City: The Complete First Season, the disc debut of the Starz Original series, which is distributed by Anchor Bay.
Set in 1960s Miami Beach, Magic City stars Jeffrey Dean Morgan (Watchmen) as Ike Evans, owner of the luxury hotel Miramar Playa Hotel. To finance his dream, however, he makes a deal with Mob boss Ben “The Butcher” Diamon (Danny Huston, The Conspirator). His wife, former showgirl Vera (Olga Kurylenko, Quantum of Solace) and three children think Ike is an honorable man, but he finds it increasingly difficult to keep his home like and business separate.
The DVD and Blu-ray of the television series contains all eight episodes of the first season plus these special features:
- “Starz Studios: Magic City”
- “The Cars of Magic City”
- “The Style of Magic City”
- “Building an Empire”
- “The Golden Age of Music”
- “Miami Beach: The Real Magic City”
1. If you don’t already, Like Disc Dish on Facebook, Follow Disc Dish on Twitter or subscribe to Disc Dish by email (see the box on the right), then leave a comment on this page saying whether you’re a Facebook or Twitter fan or email subscriber. That gives you one entry. If you only do this step, you’re entered, but keep reading for more chances to win.
2. Link to this page from your Facebook profile, Twitter account, Digg, Reddit.com, blog or wherever you hang out online and put a link to it in the comments on this page. You’ll get an extra entry for each link. (Sorry, but links added to the Disc Dish Facebook page don’t count.)
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 every day for even more chances to win.
This giveaway runs through midnight, Wednesday, Oct. 3, and the winner will be chosen by Random.org and announced here on Thursday, Oct. 4. So, make sure you check back to see if you won. NOTE: The contest is only open to readers who are 18 or older and in the U.S., with no post office boxes.